Winter is coming… and with it comes several changes that might affect our hair and beard due to the drop in temperature. Most people focus on keeping their body and skin healthy during winter but forget about their hair. The cold winter air can cause havoc on your hair by making it brittle, dry and prone to breakage. Here are some tips to keep your hair healthy during winter.
- Moisturize your hair- use moisturizing shampoos and conditioners to keep your hair hydrated, see our online shop if you’re out of ideas!
- Avoid heat styling- minimize the use of heat tools such as straighteners and curlers as they can cause further damage to your hair.
- Keep your routine with The Barber Room – Grooming is not just for hot summer days! Besides, our experienced barbers will surely keep an eye and give you healthy tips on how to take care of your beard and hair.
- Drink lots of water- staying hydrated during winter is important, not only for your body but also for your hair.
- Trust your mirror – As the Maltese saying goes, don’t be afraid of your mirror! Always take an extra look or two at your hair and beard, it will cost you only minutes but it will surely keep things checked. Visit us whenever something is not looking sharp!
In conclusion, taking care of your hair during winter is essential to maintain its health and beauty. Follow these tips and enjoy healthy and shiny hair and beard all winter.